Booking a COACHING SESSION
Do you need personal guidance, advice, or consultation on a topic related to sexual health or pleasure? Not all questions can be easily answered in a text message. For inquiries that go beyond the scope of the Asking for a Friend text advice line, I offer one-on-one coaching over the phone. Just like my workshops, my coaching style is informed by an intersectional, queer-inclusive, sex-positive, harm reduction framework, and is suitable for teens and adults.
Sex Ed Q&A > A 30 minute phone call answering your questions about sexual health, identity, and pleasure in a medically accurate and conversational tone. Session includes a follow-up email with relevant resources and links. $30
Love Life Vision Board > A 45 minute exploration of your sexual/romantic goals, as well as your current health and pleasure practices. Together, we'll build a roadmap with specific, measurable, and attainable goals for your sexual and romantic future. $50
Fighting 101 > So much more than your regular venting session. If you're having a conflict with a friend or loved one, this 45 minute phone call will leave you with concrete skills and strategies for empathetic and effective communication for your specific situation. $50
Ongoing Coaching > Love our chats? For repeat customers, I also offer session packages and ongoing coaching services. Rates, topic, and frequency are negotiated individually with each client according to their (and my) needs, desires, and boundaries. Rates negotiable.
What I Do
- "Am I normal?" In over 8 years of sex education, this is the #1 question that students, clients, and customers ask. If you have questions about your anatomy, orgasms, desire, kinks, fetishes, relationship preferences, or fantasies, I'm happy to talk you through your questions and concerns, point you to relevant resources, and help you set goals as needed.
- Monogamy and ethical non-monogamy. More and more people are exploring alternative relationship dynamics, and with all that uncharted territory comes a lot of confusion. I offer coaching to both couples and individuals, as well as small poly clusters, to walk through the decision-making process that makes sense for you and your partner(s), For polycules larger than 3 people, please book a custom workshop.
- Safer sex practices and contraception. Did your sex ed classes leave you with more questions than answers? I can help explain the ins and outs of anatomy, contraception, protection, and reproductive health, including pregnancy, abortion, and miscarriage. Please note that while I can provide medically accurate information, I cannot provide medical advice and am not a medical professional.
- Sex toy shopper. You can buy sex toys on Amazon... but should you? (Probably not.) Let me use my years of experience in sex toy retail to guide you to the products you need, made by brands you can trust.
What I Don't Do
- Medical advice, diagnosis, or prescription.
- Mental health, trauma, or marital/couples counseling.
- Sexual services. I reserve the right to end a coaching session if I have reason to believe a client is seeking sexual gratification.